View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All you need to know about STD

Had unprotected BJ and DT from a WL recently (it was damn shiok I had to say, as I fucked her mouth real good haha). A week after that, discovered a pimple/acne-like thing growing on the shaft of my member. Thought it was really an acne so did not pay much attention to it, but it started to feel painful a few days later with a yellowish tip. Its surroundings also became reddish and felt soft to the touch.

Then I was like, ahhh fuckkk, die lah this time, kena already lah. Wanted to get it checked but was damn paiseh about it so I thought maybe it will subside by its own. Had the scare of my life along with a few sleepless nights to go with it.

Imagine my relief when the thing started to shrink and eventually disappear. Damn bro, I read a lot of stories on this forum about people getting infected with STDs and STIs from unprotected sex and feeling nothing about it. Didn't think that shit will happen to me. But it nearly did and the fear was real!

I guess the 60-min of pleasure is not worth the risks, for me at least. Taking a break from the WL scene and making do with my Tenga masturbator haha.

Play safe, guys and always use protection.