View Single Post
Old 17-11-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
RicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
How come these days graduates are so immature?

You are 27 with a 26 year old wife, what? you two have been together since secondary school or post secondary?

I gathered from your post that both of you don't have rich parents or lucrative family business meaning not a lot of money and not a lot of free time, not easy to maintain a relationship much less a marriage in this case.

Maybe your wife regrets the marriage especially when she compares her life with those of her peers?

I think best is to have a good talk with her, if really cannot salvage the marriage, you need to start talking to your parents about moving back with then and how to care for your new born child. The day to day care (childcare) will be a priority.
Easy to say ah bro, we are not considered a low income household, it’s just that I pay the bulk of the necessities I’m the one with not much left but my wife lives comfortably while still giving money to her parents. It was not so much about the financial, of course if I earn $10k a month while spending less time in office alot of problems could have been avoided.