Thread: Bedok massage
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
franciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyfranciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bedok massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Haha try her before.. anyway if the ml likes u.. no tips and french kiss is very common.. why jealous. If u handsome u got thesr bonus everywhere.. even sg girls outside..

Face the facts.. looks does matters even though money also important.

I rembr ml tell me before. If handsome they willing to do more rather than for money with old man
To be fair, in all those years I live here, I did not hear very often about ML giving anything for free, specially if Chinese.
I heard some Singaporean Bro, after having spend 1200$ in an iPhone or after 25 meetings in 40 days, saying they got extra for free - but apart from those disillusioned people, I never met anyone saying they got anything free from a PRC.

Yet the way she talked with this young ang moh, I would not be surprised if he is below 30... it makes my blood boiling. the effort she made to talk in english and understand his terrible mandarin.. the kisses.. what she said about not spending money.. maybe even going out with him after?

I would have been less pissed if - as usual - she was just using some Singaporean to get money, but this guy cannot have the means, and she can have Singaporeans giving her 20K a month of allowance for a short and bad f...

I do not want to sound racist. Everything makes me feel so jealous and rageful, and I do not know how can you keep going to ladies as such when they are there to spoil you, get tons of money and enjoy the real time with white people.