View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Hi, Bro thanks for the advice. Actually, I am more interested in HCM Saigon now cause the flight got direct at only $200 around there and no stupid transit waiting. I suppose the spending in HCM is also lower than in Nha Trang and girls also more cause Nha Trang is like a beach resort a pure tourist place for families like that. Going to Nha Trang is expensive as got a transit flight and a long waiting time. Plus the flight timing is not good compared to going HCM.

However, after ur recommendation of can go the by sleeper train, it is another thing already hehe. Can go HCM first to have fun then take the sleeper train to Nha Trang. Like that, I guess is cheaper and no need to waste time and even save money as u save one night of hotel as you sleep inside the train (so good u can sleep, save money and no waste time as u still need to the time to travel there) and the train going there is definitely cheaper than flight going there. Also thanks for recommending Da lat. However, from HCM to Nha Trang to Da lat I think need a lot of days. I think maybe next time when I have more leaves.

Bro can advise on the rate of the train, bus, soft berth cabin (haha never try banging on a train before) and the cost of playing there like bring a girl and girl cost etc. Thanks Newbie in Viet Scene as of now.
I am not too sure about how much the girls will cost as I travel vietnam under the watchful eyes of my wife. You can go to
12go.com to check the train tickets. I think 5 plus will reach nha trang liao. If you just want to go for Leisure and cheap, can take sleeper bus. There is a lot of bus companies that serve the route. You can try futa bus, but there might have some companies that have bigger seats and privacy. But you need to endure the horning of the bus as they will chiong like going for reborn like that. You can check with the old birds here on the girls but if you want to check which place can recommend to visit, I can recommend some.