View Single Post
Old 21-01-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
My ex ML too. Has an RBF face and attitude at times. Although the first time I got to know her, i was given FJ straight away, The only satisfaction I gotten this 3 years plus is the fact that last time when she was alone in the shop; after the massage and FJ, we would eat sth together and she will make me coffee in the shop pantry. And over the years, even she’s not in the ML line now, we still keep in touch and meet outside
I always find these arrangements a bit of a cock-tease. You have fucked her many many times before and I am sure at some point she has considered you as her partner.

If your ex-ML is "no longer in the line" that usually means that she has a "supporter" or maybe a husband, perhaps a kid. MLs know their time as a SYT is short, and at some point she can no longer compete with the younger girls. Hence a transition to a "normal life" needs to happen - unless she becomes something like a KTV mummy or a MP owner, permanently attached to this line.

So, under those circumstances - why continue to meet up? To relieve old times? Or perhaps an FWB arrangement of some kind? Some ex-MLs also like to keep a few "spare" men waiting in the wings - just for insurance, in case her supporter ditches her for a new pussy (which can happen anytime)