Thread: Noob Question
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustygrandmas View Post
Hi bros how do I cfm if this MP offers extras if I somehow know it does LOL. It’s a legit MP and I got serviced by this PRC ML. Really wanna try asking if she offer not eh
One way is to also go fb and search. There are a lot of spas advertising on fb. A lot of them offer $88 prostrate massage so from there you know its confirm dirty (but word of advice the prostrate massage is mostly just playing with your balls so the upgrade may nt be worth it) And this places usually only do up to HJ. For BJ only some of them have.

If you want BJ or FJ can go look at those websites which advertise for FL. Those websites normally advertise for some girls who work in MP also and they will give full service just that the massage most of the time is non existent.

Now times are also tough a bit hard to find MP to release especially if you are new because a lot of them are closed for the time being and some MLs are a bit more cautious about accepting new customers