Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Darrengoh8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married Bros who kena genital herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The majority of those who are infected with genital herpes never experience any outbreaks so I guess the best option is to take your chances and hope that she falls into this category.

My first girlfriend had herpes but at the time we knew nothing about what was causing the outbreaks on her lips and it was simply classified as a result of eating "heaty" food and we carried on having sex without a care in the world.

Years later, with the advent of the internet, it became obvious that the sores were caused by HSV 1 or 2. However I have never had any symptoms. Am I infected? I honestly have no idea. However it has never been an issue and subsequent sexual partners don't seem to have caught anything from me so I assume that the immune system deals with these sorts of infections as a matter of course.

https://www.hims.com/blog/is-asympto...herpes-a-thing

How Common Is Asymptomatic Herpes?

Herpes is, unfortunately, one of the most common viral infections in people — more than half of adults under 50 are infected with the HSV-1 type of herpes. On top of that, an estimated 13 percent of people aged 15 to 48 are infected with the HSV-2 virus, according to WHO (World Health Organization) data.

Symptoms of herpes typically occur in an initial outbreak, followed by subsequent outbreaks.

Initial herpes and cold sore outbreaks are often characterized by itching and burning around the genitals or mouth. Blisters can form in the affected area within 24 hours and develop open, fluid-filled sores at the site of the herpes outbreak.

But here’s the thing: Not everyone with herpes will experience symptoms.

According to research on neonatal herpes simplex virus infection passed from pregnant women to babies, 75 to 90 percent of people with genital herpes aren’t actually aware they’re infected. Why? They never develop visible herpes sores and suffer very mild symptoms — if any.
It’s really hard now that I got to bear the consequences. Not sure what to do. So just wondering if more bros fall into the same category and can share their solution

All I can do now is to take valtrex. Condoms are not possible because she is on the pill. For some weird reason after many years of her not into sex she is suddenly into it. Now I am always nervous with every sexual encounter.

Mine is hsv 2