View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 23
JOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to behold
Re: ❣️❤️❣️Candilicious Lindy👄36C😘For boobs lovers❣️❤️❣️

Had made a booking for Lindy earlier this week, my oh my worth the money and quality time.
My 1st time booking on a local girl, so I give it a shot to try.

No regrets as she welcome me in her braless silky dark blue sleep tops and a pair of shorts covering her body. She direct me to her room, paid her the money and a little chat, then we hug each other with some sensual french kiss. We strip our clothes for a shower and she give me a BJ there. After the shower, we dry ourselves, she placed a pillow on the floor and kneel on it to give me another round of BJ. A GND, fair, womanly curves with a pair of natural c cups boobs for sucking & kneading. Finished my 1st shot with her during missionary with caps on.

After some resting and chatting, she starts to service me with BJ and then she ride on me in cowgirl style. Had a hard time coming out so I ask for a HJ and she agreed. During the HJ, she poses herself to let me view her body when a sudden urge come again as I ask for a cap to pump her again. Finally shot my 2nd load in caps with me sweating all over my body and she was also wet with a wet patch on the bed sheet.

Had a rest again before shower, after that I take my leave back home.

Aftermath, will return for Lindy again as she provides quality services, not those commercial service like pay, fxxk & go. Important is that she will not pick up calls or messages during the service. Thank you Lindy!...