View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

These online PRC FLs are seriously getting out of hand. Not only they cheat with fake pictures and poor services, they actually dared to "blacklist" or make false accusations if you reject them

One of them told me they have a group chat and database where they will share the numbers of "blacklisted" clients - means other gals will not accept you when you try to book

What a joke!

My take is simply dun bother to find any single of them. Let them die out on their own if they have zero customers eventually!

For me, I simply go GL cat 150 or one of the central spas when I have the needs. U get to see the gal in person first and usually proper service- none of these scams and ridiculous tactics.

They are literally taking us for a ride... thinking that they can get away with such scams cos this is SG