Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
vidicsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervidicsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Nikki - SNS

Looks: Long dye hair with the sweet, charming, demure and innocent young poly gal look that you can easy found on the street. Somehow I find she more beautiful than photo posted.

Body: Fair nice smooth skin, she have some cute ink on her body, tall and she a pair of sexy legs, and I'm an ass lover!!! her perky flesh ass seduce me too!

Boobs: natural c with no knife marking, nice fitting shape to her body, soft and nice to grab, nice pink and sensitive nipple to playmate link and play with.

Frenching: straight away got raped type. She is a fluent frencher, passionate and yet aggrerssive type with lot of DFK, and playing of each other tongue to tongue non stop.

Bbbj: Suction is good and she will use her tongue to play with my 2IC head. Deepthroat occasionally, I request her to blowjob for me longer and she comply to it with no objection and lick my balls slummy.

Pussy: clean shaven and I would say she's quite sensitive there, pretty easy to get her wet, just a while and a few stroke of touch and paint at the outer area already her moan and cum a couple of time.

Fj: Very sexy and lustful, she can accommodate with multiple position, responsive and was able to take deep and hard pounding. In doggie I piak her hard and deep and she bent 45 degree to crave me to piak her for more. She let out soft and hot moan and the feeling of my cock inside her was damn song and damn hot that I release very fast inside the CD.

GFE: One word ' solid' and she really give me the wife feeling too( eg. When I reach or going to leave she will ensure my shirt hanged and pants is folded neatly and leave the room smartly.