View Single Post
Old 25-09-2016, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
tell me bro - whathappen to yours when she gets "crazy"" .. can share?

from your experience, when does your girl start asking for money? and does all of them do that?? I am thinking quite a number just want to marry to Singapore.. so they will try to please you..
Crazy = they slap u real hard, scold u lots of shit for the smallest thing. Needless to say, its time to cut her loose. 90% chance she wont be giving u a good time anymore.

From experience, girls start asking for money after the trip which i bedded them.
Not all girls will do that of course. Some girls i know are quite rich. 1 girl earning high income, owns 2 houses and rents 1 out. Family has a farm with 25k chickens. She's divorced before and doesnt plan to marry again.
Another one is quite independent. She's a bit realistic as in she's doesnt wanna marry just for money or move out of vietnam and knows that i may not be always there for her. We just have a good time when we meet.
Of course things may change as time goes by. As soon as they ask for money, i will have to cut loose and move on.

I have a friend in hcm now and has met up with 4 girls today alone. Last nite he bedded 1, and another one tonight. Quality wise i not sure, only thing i know is he doesnt go for fat girls and prefer young (20s). Though half the girls he bedded are those early 30s.
Early 30s girls are his backup. Bedding them successfully without needing to pay any money is a high chance. I think so far free sex with early 30s girls are 100%.

oh? My points got deducted again. Wow toxic thread.