View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Another virgin trip to 7 heaven bj pub. Was at siam center so check out the direction to this place. Another trial and error experience in trying to locate the place. From siam center bts just purchase ticket to e5 station. Costs 33 bahts. Name of station is pp for short form or green line e5 for easier reference.

Alighted there and know it is at Sukhuvmit 33 soi 1. Exited at correct exit but went wrong direction. They go by even and odd number so not difficult to look out for. The bts is near to Sukhuvmit 39 so just need to go against the flow of traffic direction to get to 33. Initially cannot find the place at 33 and went further down the road. Actually the soi which i Guess is mean lane is soi 1. Easy reference will be it is directly opposite Lotus hotel. Nothing inside the small lane that capture your attention so need to just walk inside to see 7 heaven.

Saw the signboard and saw another Chinese guy smoking outside and checking his hp. Wondering is he another samster from here. No girls hanging around outside so just went straight in. No girls around except for a cashier who is not so smiley. Push the menu to me and ask me what I choose. Choose the 1300 package and then select the girls from the ipad. Girl is 100% same as web. Paid up and she call out the girl to bring me up.

Girl is pretty for me,I would give a 7. Please understand I am not a fussy type so my rating may not match your expectations. She was wearing a miniskirt and nice seeing her upskirt as she led me up the stair. At 2nd floor she ask if I need to use the bathroom so i went to took a pee first then we proceeded another floor up to my cubicle. She went to get her barang2 and came back and ask me to strip to my birthday suit. Then is washing of little birdy time. I like the care and cleaniness when she wash me up. Even get me to wash my hands. This just goes to show hygiene is of utmost importance in this joint.

She was Super hardworking with her bbbj. Non stop action and she was topless. Nice small B cup with small perky nipples and natural.As I had released yesterday during my trip to paradise massage my sperm bank was pretty low so I need a longer time to replenish my load. After about 15 minutes of non stop bbbj, I feel kind of shy towards her so told her to stop but she say it is ok. No complaint at all. So I told her to handjob for me instead and she added oil to my birdy to jerk. I can feel the shiokness but birdy was not cooperating in building up my juices. Told the girl that I needed to feel her pussy in order to release and she gladly obliged by changing her position but she says no finger inside. Rubbed her pussy outside her panty and feel her getting wetter and wetter. Getting pretty excited and feel my load welling up and she can feel it too as my rubbing of her pussy increases in speed. Exploded and was well satisfied. She help me clean up and wash up my birdy again. Tip her and left a happy man.

I like her attitude when I wanted to stop but she still insists on giving me the service for the full 40 minutes. If in other countries, I think the girls will gladly had stopped the session. Thumbs up for excellent attitude from her. Sorry again for lengthy post.