Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Raw with MLs

I have known this ML for sometime in JB. Always frequent her whenever I go in. Always have the thought of going raw with her after developing quite a chemistry with her. There's this 1 time we were frenching and suddenly this urge came to me and I tried to insert in without condom. She paused me and said "haven't wear condom you know" I look at her give her a smile and proceed with my intent. She didn't said anything and after that everytime I visit her she will just automatically raw me without me requesting and even let me to CIP. Also met her for overnight/short time outside and she doesn't request money from me.
Like some bros said you might not be the only know to raw with them but still it takes abit of time before they allows you to. You know like some achievement unlocked