View Single Post
Old 26-10-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Bro, 1 small small 3D commercial printer that can print a 30cm x 30cm cost about 700k baht. The kind you talking about is hundreds of millions. I won't invest these kind of money in this shit hole even if I have it. Don't talk about giant company like toyota etc... tell me which SG SME company make it big here?
There are a few of my friends who started registered Co. here partner with some Ghost partner, they actually make it quite good here but they are very low profile(Not good to list out their company names without their permission). Their company makes big profits and then they taking the advantages of the loop holes here and divert funds to another valid company. The accounts for the initial company just do ok ok for audition purpose. Some of them even divert funds to Laos. Then divert back to SG.
They also dont show their wealth like what other Thai biz people will do.
One driving Camry 2008 and one of them is driving Toyota Altis...
But their assets here(Condos and house under company name) and funds back in SG is fat fat until nobody know..

For now, the printer will be for sure ex..its just like the Solar Panel before when just out in the market..
But im pretty confident, in future, the 3D printer will be a norm and cost of building a house is much lower...

I'M CIM KING