View Single Post
Old 17-02-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Unpleasant encounter at L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurekasster View Post
I have chiong so many years, today is really very unhappy when I go to geylang to have some fun.
I'm regular at the L18h20, normally serve by the young guy who drive Toyota Rush. He is very friendly and service oriented.
Don't know is fate or what, today the young friendly guy not here and I were serve by the middle age guy.
This middle age guy sibeh guailan and I nearly fight with him.
If the boss from L18h20 is in this forum, can you please lecture the middle age guy abit ?
Of course I will come back to L18h20 because my regular girl 20 is there.
I'm customer and come here to release stress and spend money, not to get more stress.
Is that me alone only have problem with the middle age guy ? Others also got it ?
that guy is a nut case. before i even enter the house, that nut case ask me which num I want . I said want to see first. he then say don't have. fuck it .