Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
During 90's the hot spot there is 'Little Duck disco pub' at pattaya klang
Now become bella express hotel with lots of Indians staying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrhino View Post
Would like to ask those patts lao jiao something... For Soi6 is what kind of bar? is it just buy drinks for the lady and than can ask for ST? or just a bar for drinking with ladys to accompany you? If lets says it's for ST only does all girls at the bar go with you or they can choose not to go? And anyway any bros knows about Mod's Bar? in soi 6?? wanna get more info about it... Appreciate for this advice. Thanks..
Soi6 more of wild side where more gals & LBs will call out for you and pull you into their bar. There is more get down to business type. You want drink go corner 6, z bar and maybe quicky bar or some non-covered bars.

Just see what you like, says hello, then ask how much. Most will go if you willing to pay. Most only do ST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisballs View Post
hey guys i'll be going to patts this wed but i'll arrive at bkk airport at 730pm so the bell bus is outta the question. so is taking the taxi my only option? I think it cost 1000+baht right?
Just book Mr T or PT Taxi
[email protected]
[email protected]

1000B from airport to pattaya, can tip driver 50-100B

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExchange View Post
Is this at Subharvanarm or Don Muang? I got an Air Asia flight lined up next month and they touch down at Don Muang.
Air Asia was the first in to jump onboard Don Muang. If flood they close like last year how ah? I scare Jetstar last minute take up Don Muang offer

Taxi from Don Muang to pattaya is 1200B.