Old 16-01-2024, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x2ream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs - Germany Cities Info Sharing

Sometimes you find yourself in a city small city like Dusseldorf during the month of November for work and need to find some night enjoyment. If you are at this city for work around Nov chances are so are a lot more other nationalities. IYKYK.

Dusseldorf is a very interesting city, a lot of Japanese settled down in Dusseldorf. Japanese business man visiting the city definitely have needs, so where do they go? Please share with me. I've heard rumours but nothing confirmed.

What is confirmed though is the availability of FKK near or around Dusseldorf.
1) FKK Oceans - Party like atmosphere. Facilities i would give it 7.5/10 (medium-big size). You can drink and have many beautiful girls walking around. There are people here in normal clothes partying like a nightclub. Girls depending on luck. 2021 brilliant, 2022/2023 horrible. Horrible like 30-40s aunties or round voluptuous kind. Not the type of girls im looking for.

2) SaunaClub Magnum - Best facilities 9/10 (medium size). Biggest downside is not my cup of tea. You have been warned, if you have the typical asian tastebud of slim/fit girls do not go here. They cater to the angmoh tastebuds which is rounder and fleshier kind.

3) SaunaClub GoldenTime - Facilities 6/10 (small size). Here the girls are wide in variety, from slim/fit to round/fleshy. The amount of girls they have her is nuts. 2023 visit i counted easily 30+ girls, about the same like magnum.

4) Dolce Vita - Sorry havent been before. If anybody going to Dusseldorf end of 2024, hit me up, we can go explore together.