View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Annie TRL

Okt: professional, and understanding despite being slightly late for my appointment

Looks: Long hair and she looks much prettier and adorable than the pic posted. Attractive look.
same as in pic, no switch and bait.

Body: Petite and slim with fair smooth skin. she's got a big nice ass! Nice to smack on them when doggie, good for ass lover.

Boobs: big and original boobies but soft to the touch, perky nipples that are sensitive to the tongue and fingers.

Frenching: enjoyed frenching with her, she initiate it and she won't stop it , it was a non-stop tongue fighting action.

Painting: shaven pussy with no smell and she reacts well and easily wet.

BBBJ: Skillful and rotate her tongue to twirl my cock, suck like pro non stop focus on tip and ball
Slow and non-stop sensual blow with deepthroat.

FJ: Started with her riding me, pussy was a good tight fit. Her expressions when riding are not to be missed. Her moans also gradually increased in volume. Responsive and ok with all position.

GFE: super good gfe feels from her, good gf candidate, high KC,hardworking and non commercial feel.

RTF: Definitely

Bro SK alway never disappoint me.