View Single Post
Old 19-03-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Maggie from Sex Amazon

Location: Very easy, 1 min from MRT exit, also large car park nearby. Okt instructions super clear. Safe place, No receptionist/no tracetogether.

Maggie is quite charming, nice lady as already mentioned by many bros. She helped me undress and nicely stack on the chair. Really small room, so not much space. Bathroom was tiny, still she tried her best to bathe me. Action starts right after shower. She knelt down and gave me bbbj.

Next, we moved to bed … cowgirl, spoon, missionary. All the time enjoying playing with her very nice boobs, light kissing. It was a very enjoyable 15 mins of bonking. I had a long day and only 3 hours of sleep previous night. So I was very tired. Took some rest, hugging each other all the way. Her pussy is tight and she enjoys bonking. She is not fully shaved though, has a little bush down there.

I told her that I was quite tired that day so probably wouldn’t be able to do the second shot …she smiled and again started playing with my lil bro and then gave another good bj to make it hard again. Tried a couple of different positions, but I was very tired for a good release. We did some chit chatting and washed up and left a happy man giving her back 25 minutes. Hope to be able to visit her again on a day when I have more energy to give her two really strong shots hahaha!

To sum up, Maggie is a really sweet and nice person, she’ll give you her 100%. No commercial feeling and high GFE. It’ll be a good experience. Must try.

Downside is that she is very hard to book, advance reservation needed.