View Single Post
Old 13-06-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girl in early 30s looking for a serious partner :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
My thoughts self assessed attractive girl 30 yr old slimmish tallish girl....if true why she still single ..conclusion lots baggage/ difficult personality/ demanding nature/emotionally damaged?
Self assessed attractiveness has the same qualitative value as saying my mon says im handsome.
She claims earned decent money has decent job (low 6 digit ie 100,000), so will I be able to spend her money, or will i still be the primary bread winner. The answer will be that she will say yes but the reality will be that I will be assumed to pay the majority and she will be paying the extras that i havent been able to pay, this translates to my money is her and her money is hers. Sure in the beginning it may be even 50/50 but the reality this will lead to a marriage breakdown in most cases.
She has stated she wants someone preferably no kids assumes that she would like some her own? 2 possibly? That translates to something like 5-10 yrs unable to work where the husband will be forced to be the primary income earner. She in unlikely willing accept a drop in living standards, so that means with 2 kids and income to support a lifestyle she was accustomed to (100k) the guy would need to earn close to 200k. Thus her comments about guys bothered or concerned with a wife earning more than him is just a flippant feminist idea, not something based on what she actually requires.
So in summary what she is looking for is a man
-in his 40s earning 200k, unattached, no kids, white collar, local uni graduate, tall, not a gym freak (maybe she lazy and chubby) and most importantly someone who hasn't realised that marriage with the possibility of losing half your considerable assets if you are 40 and earning 200k, is a worse proposition than date-fucking your way through a lifetime of 20yr olds or marrying a 20yr old who hasnt been so ingrained in her ways and knows the meaning of compromise or god forbid listen to her husband.
Solid analysis. Looking for a unicorn in a sex forum, lol. Hope springs eternal.