View Single Post
Old 22-03-2016, 08:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: Overview

Lady Background

I am not sure Jewel was from which part of Thailand but she works in one of pub in Pattaya as a bartender. This is her 1st visit to our shores and also working for this stable.

Stable details

This stable is not new. They are a big group and they are also very well established. They are consider as one of the trustworthy stable. Does not let their customer wait too long and also booking was fast, without any hassle and was done in an orderly manner. Operator responses was fast, friendly and really makes effort and understand, and remember what customers like and want. Besides that, this stable also appreciates all their customers.

Lady

The pics is original, none edited. The accuracy of Jewel compare with her real person was 100%. I have no doubt about that

Look: (GREAT!!!)
She wears medium make-up. She is petite and has long straight slightly dyed hair. I do not consider her an SYT but still look attractive, sexy and seductive.

Brief details of stable other ladies
There are three ladies over there. My friend took ice, my first look regarding her.Ii don’t consider her as attractive. I did saw caris too. She looks young and chio, can consider an SYT, but she look very sian sian like that, face a bit black so did not give me a good impression to be my next bonk.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 21 March 2016
Time of Action: 1900 hrs
Accommodation: apartment
Location: discreet and easily accessible with all modes of transport. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot
Total Shot taken: 1X relaxing massage and 1X FJ
Room's Condition: room with no attract toilet, big, cosy, neat and spacious. Look organise and the furniture was ok and in good working condition
Toilet Condition: All equipment in good working condition, but shower area a bit small

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily