View Single Post
Old 21-07-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Cubz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Lovely Elecher,Malaysian Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

First time with Elecher and I pick the FJ 2/120 session.

It was an Incall service at the very discrete and clean location. It was also very convenient to get to as well.

I won’t give ratings for the way she looks as I think that’s quite biased. What I will say is that she’s someone you definitely will do a double take if you were to see her in public. She has that sweet naughty girl look that will get you excited.

I was initially very hesitant to meet her as there were few photos but based of other FR’s I decided to bite the bullet and give it a go [in may case 2 haha ]. When I saw Elecher all my worries of meeting someone who didn’t look like her photos faded away. She genuinely has an amazing figure. Her description of having an hourglass figure with abs is true. She handed me a clean towel and I went to shower. With that out of the way we got into bed and started chatting and cuddling first. It wasn’t rushed and things just escalated naturally. Her pussy was tight and it felt great as she rode me or when I was on top. We tried a few positions. What surprised me was how open she was as she asked me to give it to her the way she likes it. Both shots were amazing to say the least.

In between each shot she gave me a massage which as quite good she’s inst a professional masseuse but it was still quite relaxing as she asked me if it felt comfortable and what areas to focus on.

Overall great service that was not rushed. She gav me all her attention and we were chatting non-stop.

Definitely will see her again is I have time!

(PS be a gentleman and polite and you will be treated well!)