Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
NightDrifter02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Name: Sue
Race: Local Malay
Face: 8/10 quite subjective and she wore quite a bit of make up
Body: 8/10 tall, slim and high pubic bone which is great for grinding in miss position. Skin is darkish tan (which i like) and smooth but skin on back a little patchy and visible in doggie position
Boobs: 32A/B. A bit small for her frame but sensitive nipples which she was caressing herself during sex. She loves it when you such her nips
BBBJ: 7/10 quite good but no DT and her braces limit her suction power and technique (but she did say her braces coming off soon). Ball sucking was ok but she didnt really get into it and she didnt want to do rimming
Kissing: 6/10 again braces got in the way and she was not really keen on DFK but i like the way she keeps her eyes open and has that CFM look when you kiss her
CIM: i didnt try
FJ: 8.5/10. What i love is she doesnt stay still in miss position but thrusts her hip and pubes up and you to get deeper penetration and grind. A real turn on esp coupled with gentle moaning. Feels like love making rather than fucking
Daty/Fingering: yes, clean, no smell and taste good. She loves it too esp simultaneous clit and g spot stimulation
GFE: 8/10 this is a bit subjective. She is very chatty, almost excessive so we ran out of time and i couldnt finish round 2. Should have halted her stories as she does get carried away. But she is accommodating of you needs when the action starts (and she stops talking!)
RTF: maybe try other NL on SNN’s list

Overall a good experience but you have to control her chatty stories and wait for the braces to come off