View Single Post
Old 16-03-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6292 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
I think we shld not dispense advice abt med liberally as they hv side effects..
How to disagree with you on that? You're right to remind it anyway.
As I wrote: "or better trust your doctor, just ask him"
Or "one should go to doctor seeking specific treatment in case of infections, for example, because loperamide just works against the symptoms, but not against the causes."
I think I was clear enough warning people about casual use of what is a medication.
I simply recalled what is the most common remedy against diarrhea worldwide, recommended even by the WHO, instead of a Chinese herbal remedy.
It's for emergency, for example when you are on travel and you cannot make your pants dirty. It may happen. So unfortunate. When you plan to spend your time out of your home, and you have this problem, you beg for an effective remedy.