View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
Mambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fetish - Pics/videos exchange of partners

well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbmy View Post
I would like to talk about mindset here

It's perfectly normal for people to have certain fetish and kinks... However 99% of people decide to bury deep inside, in fact which is unhealthy.

Sex is not just a physical thing, in fact the bigger part of it are the mental stimulation part and spiritual part of it... When people start to understand about it, people start to become more respectful. If all the while, sex is only physical thing for you, you actually haven't had sex. Many are ashamed of fetish and kinks, cast it as major taboo...

To think about it... Who get to decide on what is normal sex? Cultural norms? social prejudices? What the government says? Open up the mind... Be respectful to it, and embrace it, and don't be surprise that it actually becomes good therapy to most of our inner demons that we seek to banish... And you will be fine...

On the other hand, there are people who seek to exploit others for Own selfish reason... That is Not OK!