View Single Post
Old 21-07-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Since AC is near Subic, an example of looks are different from reality. Of course, they do look nice when dressed, speak decent english as well, decent enough to bola bola on Whatsapp.

But saving grace, the 6 girls I have met so far, like this, with droopy boobs, have given some of the best BJs, and if in 3S, didn't insist I shower before changing p*ssy. Yes, that's a big turn off for me. If a girl tells me "go shower to change p*ssy.

Oh, those in AC or heading to AC, lots and lots of freelancers on FB. And of course, I heard some are opening, like Club XS, and Hammer.

Oh, unrelated.

Club house take over or land dispute ? One of them saw the husband and wife dead

https://cnnphilippines.com/regional/...r-husband.html