Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GaoSH21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Belle
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/belle-massage/

Visited Belle few days ago and promise to write one FR for her!

Look & Body: 8/10 milfy look and natural. Saggy boobs but is fine for me as they are very handful to grab and lick. Her figure is good and super love her butt, very bouncy and silky white. Always request to lick her ass for 3-5min

Service: 8/10 she can bathe you upon request. Rub your body with her sexy gown on and can peep at her natural neh neh when she blend over to wash u. Think liao steam. Her attitude is really good and very accommodating to most request.

Massage & Juagen: 8/10 Start with the back massage, really shiok as she managed to relieve all the tense on my back and shoulders. Great strength too. Move on to her specialty Juagen, she suddenly remove her top and my didi just stand up to salute her neh neh. Pulling my veins and my didi just getting taller every second past. During the JG, u can really feel the tense on your balls and the veins connecting to your back and kidney. The pain is bearable.

Sensual: 8/10 Coming to the finale, Belle lied beside me and start licking my nipples while my hands are all over her body. I cheekily asked if i can touch her bottom and she replied "okay". She has sensitive nipples so didnt allow me to lick for long. Hahaha. My body is sticking to her naked body when she start increasing her hand speed. Finally, all my loads flew onto her body. Sibei sibei song ah.