View Single Post
Old 16-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 12
UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!
More Massage Reports For Jenny : Uncle & Jenny Appreciate It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhead18 View Post
Tried her yesterday..
Wah.. Very shiok after she massage my body as I have been sitting in front of my pc the whole week. She is skillful as she knows where my aches are. She is also very detailed and takes good care of me. We chat chit while in the process and found out that she was working in a TCM before. Her massage bed was warm and it does good to your body according to her. After her massage, her ants climbing up the tree is very itching. She asked me to turn over, she saw my anacada is ready. She immediately position herself and started to massage my dear little bro. Wah.. Very shuang.. The way how she used her both hands to massage and take care of it. She told me she wants to give me breast massage to my little bro. Then she proceed and I shoot on her breast in about 4 minutes as I feel her nipples and breasts moving up and down my little bro. Went to bath and after that, she said that I maintain my little bro well. Will rtm again. Will recommend to all bros who wanted a good massage and good ending.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_12 View Post
visit her yesterday, was aching body,nice good Massage,know where and when to use Hard and soothing.she will be able to tell you where your problem is,and I did Ba Guan ( 拔罐 ) as well,whold body feel very relax....

as for the (Jua Gen/ 抓根) side this whose try before not
need I say yous should know is good,not like some (othes jua gen is Hj), Jenny is good on this JUA GEN as well, so those Bro havr not try the real Jua Gen can try....

and as for Hj lever it to her,if you can cam 2 time she will sure do it,some Bros only got advise from her to Hj once( like me ) don't get angry lor,she care for our body to don't let our body to get hurt or tired....

To this Bros who call and book,if can't mark it PLS CALL/SMS her early Don't last min or wose some even don't CALL,if you can't mark it than call early and give the place to others Bros who want, DON'T wast her time and other BROS time....

and last leve whith happy man and of couse tips
her as well.will RTM soon....

Last but not least, thanks TS for the nice masseur....

Last edited by UncleTiko; 24-01-2014 at 07:18 PM.