View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBahbeng View Post
Ah Beng long time no come SBF...walan...today come read 10+ pages in this Saigon thread on this #2. You guys siao ah...fight for what!!
Want fight go outside fight like man. Dont kpkb here. Waste my time read 10 pages of rubbish.

Ok...here my FR on Saigon #1.
I first time come this MP...i no book girl. So counter give me #1.
Wah heng ahh...she sibeh the pretty loh.
I see siao straight steam.
In room....she massage quite ok lah...but i cannot wait long after i see her face and body. My lanjioa very hard liao. So after 10min massage...i tell her: enough massage me, i want massage her ok?
She smile and say ok.

I ask her sleep on mattress i massage her.
But this girl hor....no open shirt how i massage leh.
So i massage and slowly open her shirt loh...i see her no say anything...i unhook her bra...she also no say anything. I massage her really good good one...she say i can work massage sure a lot customer. Cb...if all customer hot like her, i can come work for free.
After few minutes...i really cannot tahan...so i use my mouth to massage her back. I kiss her back and neck...she very like.

Then i say i want to massage front. She cb say not enough massage back. Want me massage more back. Cb lah...i no come here to massage her lah. So i dont care and turn her over. Walan...her boob very big. I straight massage her boob with my mouth. After licking and sucking her nehneh...i slow slow move down. She still wear her short pant...i remove her pant...she no say anything. Then i try remove the panty...cb she said cannot. I bobian....i continue use my mouth to massage her...from tummy...to her leg...then i use my toungue to massage her cibai outside the panty. She very shiok and keep moving her body. I think horsay liao and try remove her panty again and she again say cannot. Cb lah...

Bobian lah...i move up to continue suck her nehneh and i put my hand inside her panty to dig her pussy. Wah...got wet liao. I dig and dig and suck her neh. She also handjob me...but i no feel good no oil i feel a bit pain. I asked she got what service...she say got bj i say ok. Then she bbbj me and i continue play her pussy. Her bbbj very power...very shiok. But after like few minutes she use hand again. I think she maybe tired. When i want to cum..i press her head down want cim...but she dont want. Cb. Bobian...i shoot in her hand.

I ask next time can fuck or not...she say cannot. Knn
But i like this girl. Good service.
I feel if i come find her more time maybe can fuck lah.

Finish report.
I also like no.1 a lot. Do u feel her boobs is real or fake? When i play with it i really thk it feels real. If fake one then it must be one of the best boob job ever done...haha