View Single Post
Old 13-10-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11960 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chammy View Post
DO NOT ENGAGE THOSE SERVICE FROM TWITTER, They are fking scammer . I just got scam 2.2million rupiah, at the first told me to down payment 400k rupiah then afterwards ask me transfer 1.5 million rupiah for some kind of security bond which I was told I could get it back then afterwards they ask me to transfer another 800k to register Membership card LOL the picture they send me is a fking Starbucks card. I learn my lesson already not to engage those on twitter is just fking expensive and majority are all scammer. Just go Spa or Sintai to get sexual service. Those who request you for down payment is a fking scammer just that note the moment you transfer they will keep asking you to transfer more for other stuff
Sad to hear about your harrowing experience. As mentioned by others here, one of the golden rules to follow while chionging is to never give a deposit/money to anyone or any online source (esp with no credible reviews or track record) before the deed. Similar to those courier sms scam whereby scammer asks you to pay a fee to release your parcel but you are not expecting any courier shipment at all. Oh well, treat this as a lesson learnt.