View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Summary of my recent trip to Bkk

Just going to list where I went and who I did rather than in chrono order. Easier for this old man who had to sneak time off from his gik

Addict Massage
No further intro needed for this well-known joint. Tried Jess and Kao (rice) in seperate sessions. Was given BBBJ, painting, frenching available. Kao is petite with As and new to the trade. I preferred Jess tho. she's older, has Cs and more experienced. Was devastated when bro @TonyCheong2 never reply to jio me go cheong so I returned for Jess a second time lol

Picasso
Tangmo was my gf for 90 mins. Very green and BBBJ could have been better, tho she allowed frenching and painting.

Crazy House
Possibly the only place in Soi Cowboy where the gals go full nude. This nubile cute thing with a tight body sat on my lap and started grinding. That and her firm Cs sealed the deal for 3.5k ST (my mistake for going early). BBBJ, frenching and painting given. She was very much into being painted and the sight and sounds of her magnificent body and moans will be scorched in my memory for a long time.
I wanted to try Picasso yesterday, but ended up in Mai Chan instead. That Crazy House is random sit on lap? I mostly visit Bacarra when I'm at Soi Cowboy, cuz still have yet to take a few of the girls I wanted out. I think it's good to have more these FR here. I can share mine later as well.