View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: New PT List 2022

When people — even Malaysians — ask why I am so interested in the country, I always answer, “How can I not be? Malaysia is very important.”

Firstly, as a Singaporean, what happens in our truly giant northern neighbour (Malaysia is almost 500 times the size of Singapore) impacts Singapore.

Malaysia is Singapore’s second largest trading partner; a significant portion of our food and even water supply come from across the causeway.

Our physical environments are connected; pollution and fires in southern Malaysia immediately impact us. Of course nearly a million Malaysian citizens live and work in Singapore and hundreds of thousands of Singaporeans have Malaysian roots and family.

Historically and culturally, our nations are intimately entwined. We have, of course, been part of the same country in the past. Fundamentally I believe to fully understand Singapore’s politics you need to have some awareness of what’s going on in Malaysia.

But actually beyond a Singaporean perspective, I think Malaysia is significant.
--------
The author missed 2 spots. 1 PT Malaysian girls. They served 2 gen of customers. 2 Miss Seow Pui Yi. 3 yrs into C19, and global crisis, Miss Pui Yi graces the cover of Pen house 2022 and Playboy Jan 2023. Digital formet my friends.

Same with me my friend. 10 yrs ago I saw Jac a couple of times. That period of times I prefer her sister, Kathy. Worth the $50.