View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

3 yrs into official RLDs shuts down. It will back in business. Not any time soon. I remember 10 yrs ago. Is in this thread. We were talking of ex Pat aka Lady Macbeth. What about her?

She was 1 ex ang pai of a HC. Age caught up and, she relocated into PT brothel. Her days there she called $40, & command a q. I remember I too join the q & okt told me to wait outside. Do not obstruct the walkway. Soon the roll of the house taken back by URA? The girls moved into the opposite brothel. Ex H16.

This was competition. Pat has to work over the weekend. The time of I wanted her, I have to apply leaves. She don't operated over weekend & PH. Many girls too. The most popular was Ex Vivi. I recalled during her times she seldom open the door. Couple of times I saw her customers. Booking no doubt!

Unoffical RLDs in HC. Alot of shops and shopping malls. A % of FLs will be given licences to operate in legal brothels when green light is given. This is the road map of Spore commercial sex.

When the days arrived we will know where. PT is history. Desker brothel could be the next value added sex service. Of course AV will not allow LB and ex HC girls to be house in the same shops.