View Single Post
Old 22-01-2006, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on
Hi,

She used to be on the $50 scale. She had infact dropped to $40 now. However, i not very happy with the way she charges me and some of the bros. Not very inconsistent, some pay $50 and some pay only $40. Her figure and standard of service also drop compared to few years back. She used to be more slim and her service standard also very good. Got frenching and longer foreplay and ar. I stop visiting her because i pay $50 for no frenching, short fr and short ar. But her
attitiude is still very good. Nowaday, you can get her very easily. Her door is open most of the time and there is no queue.

Regards all bro
Tried her some time ago $50, full srv quite ok. will check her when she back next month, miss her.