View Single Post
Old 19-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongricky
Hi Bro phonecards35

Thanks for the information on AA and Jia Jia. Went down yesterday, wanted to try AA (H11R6) as bro peter69on just had a session with her - the FR sounded very good. However, she was not working. I end up with Amy H11R8. Opted for $40 package - extra long foreplay which include catbath, blowjob and assrim plus got 69 ($30 shorter foreplay and no assrim). Me did not lick CB though, just rubba rubba.

Chatty, slim girl with nice legs and skin for her age - 36. Tried her before her service pretty good but yesterday she was not feeling well and appeared a bit tired but service still not bad.
Hi,

It is not easy to get AA. I will say its even harder compared to jac. As for this jia jia, i used to also visit quite often. She used to be on the $50 scale.
She had infact dropped to $40 now. However, i not very happy with the way she charges me and some of the bros. Not very inconsistent, some pay $50 and some pay only $40. Her figure and standard of service also drop compared to few years back. She used to be more slim and her service standard also very good. Got frenching and longer foreplay and ar. I stop visiting her because i pay $50 for no frenching, short fr and short ar. But her
attitiude is still very good. Nowaday, you can get her very easily. Her door is open most of the time and there is no queue.

Regards all bro