Old 10-12-2005, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bongricky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Here's another FR to share with brothers.

H16R21. WL in her early 30's, I guess. Fair with good complexion and a pair of lovely, shapely legs. She was wearing a flowery dress looking lovely and dignified - in a tai tai kind of way. So I approached her. She looked at me and replied $30 - wah I like her beautiful eyes with a hint of smile, I almost fall in love at first sight. Guess this is called chemistry. Paid up and stripped myself to wash up. She took off her dress and what a lovely sight - very nice figure, not too thin or fat and yet curvy. Fair and smooth skin. Only small minus point is her Cup A boobs but the rest of her body and the chemistry we have more than make up for it. She help me to wash and dry up using paper napkin which she had prepared in advance - very hygenic.

Proceed to bed, chatted abit before action began. Started with her using her small but smooth and soft boobs to rub my chest with occasional eye contact - very nice and relaxing (at this point I was worried I would really fall in love with her). At the same time, I was also running my hands all over her smooth, firm body. I than asked her if I could eat her boobs. She looked at me with her lovely eyes and said okay with a half smile - wow. That's what I really liked about her - that subtle, gentle chemistry between me and her. She added "qing qing de ke yi mah" as in gently okay? I nooded. She must have misheard me and immediately proceeded to give me a nice, sensual catbath of my nipples instead . I did not resist of course and simply close my eyes to enjoy it. After a while she capped me and gave me a BJ. I must say it was pretty good. Slow and sensual with slurping sound - buay tahan men. It went on for about 5 mins when I almost cum and told her to stop.

We exchanged position and I began entering her in missonary position. I took it slow and easy like making love to a girlfriend. My face was very close to her and she did not turn away. I usually do not have such urge with WLs but for the very first time I wanted to french her. Not wanting to impose myself, I asked if I could kiss her. She gave me a cute look and reply in Chinese - what is that? I think she was pretending and I was actually silly enough to translate it in Chinese for her. She gave a little shake of her head and closed her eye. I respected that but couldn't help but buried my face in neck and ears and took in the lovely smell of her hair while stroking my rod gently in her cunt. She did not resists that and gave out soft moans. After about 3 min I almost cum and asked to change to doggie position. She's got very nice smooth firm buns. I penetrated her with aniticipated desire, enjoying her sensual warm love hole. At this point, I couldn't control myself any further and cum in a matter of less than a minute.

She then turned around and gave me a smile and help me to remove the CD. Cannot quite remember what happen after that as the session was so sensational. Basically I washed and dressed up - she did not rush me as we chit chatted a bit. I remembered though that I asked her how long she has been working here as this was the first time I see her and she replied that she had been there for many years already.

Damage $30. One of my favourite Petain experience. Will definitely visit her again - in fact missing her now. Tried looking for her on three occasions since but she either was not working or not available. The last time I was in a hurry and tried another girl.

Hope brothers here like the FR. Was planning not to post so as to keep her for myself but think think cannot be so selfish and decided to share this gem with brothers here although I would like to stress that it could be due to the chemistry I share with her.

BTW I finally had the pleasure of trying the Queen of Petain - Jac of H7R1. Will post FR soon on her as OC coming home already.

Cheers.