View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Searching Whereabouts ex Kelly H7R4L2 1999~2004

Finally, the ultimate Q of all. What make a good call girl? Like this Kelly who I have no clue who and, how she look like. Serious I too could vision an ex call girl, she we had wrote about.

Somewhere, before 2010 maybe in H11 or H28 I cannot recall. She used to sit on staircases facing her room. I think is ex H11 b4 the ex GL girls came in business. She is in white bath robe. Now I pretty much think many seniors could remember such a girl.

The answer to a good call girl, mine feelings there is only one. She must be FT because after everything. She may have made enough or other reasons, she return home and break many customers hearts. Because a local girl could not hid for long, she will be pointed out one day.

For me there is only one Kelly, she is at H12 and I had not RTF her for more then 6 years. Happy hunting every body.