View Single Post
Old 30-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Hey SPURS BROs,

Woke up early this morning to catch our "thrilling match with Arsenal"....Was rewarded with Draw ! Actually we was really damn lucky with the result because there's a few players that Redknapp will have to definitely deal with liked GOMES - "he's really not much better than ROBINSON !".....Our defence is just so disorganised & shaky....and i was watching in my bedroom and nearly caused me "fall off my bed !".....

Anyway hopefully "this game will shut up WENGER & his players for condemning our SPURS team !"....( in SUN newspaper yesterday that their ladies team will beat us ! ).....It probably "angered & worked out well for our SPURS players !"

Can't wait to watch our game with Liverpool !!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
-> Juz read the latest from the Soccerlens website commenting about Cesc Fabergas cheeky remarks before the game that our SPURS 1st team shd play with their Arsenal Ladies team....But after last nite game,maybe Wenger should start arranging their 1st team vs their ladies team for more matches together ! That was amusing !!! ha ha !