View Single Post
Old 14-05-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Then afternoon I visited this newly established regular condo ML. I heard some stories about her and I did experience something similar which I didn't like... however, some of her attributes still made me want to visit her. Today the session was okay but roaming somewhat reduced...
Then when paying she hinted on tips and started observing when I took the money out from my wallet which is rather irritating... after which she commented next time just give $150 no need to prepare $10 notes... super turned off... what is it with this $150 nonsense nowadays? Are they trying their luck to push this amount to be the new norm?
I don't mind paying $150 if the scope of sevice I feel is worth it (just like the MP ML)... but for vanilla service with 1xHJ? Must be kidding man.

Sorry for ranting every weekend...
Please do go ahead and rant bro, everyone’s listening here. But importantly, do also mention the culprit. If not the rant becomes pointless