View Single Post
Old 29-12-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
flavour98 flavour98
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Gina from Rollypollyman

my first impression of her is wow, true to pics, age maybe 26 27, she was dressed in the photo that i posted. Nice complexion, big D cups , probably enhanced but were soft with no scars seen. Welcomed me with a bright smile, and her english has a slang to it, spoke to her and she told me she's been working in hongkong so her english is very good. The see through lingerie enhances her body, slim figure, round meaty ass and that cleavage showing her boobs. Chatted a little and soon things start to become steamy, as i couldnt stop touching her soft fair skin and groping her boobs and we got into a tongue wet fight. We were undressing each other and she was stroking my dick cannot tahan already, faster went into shower where she gave me a wet long bbbj.

Dried up quickly and back into bed but this time my turn to service her as i spreaded her legs and welcomed a nicely trimmed pussy , pink and already wet, started painting and eating her while she was moaning in delight. Stood up and signalled her to give me another bbbj before caps on and turned her around banged her round meaty ass in doggy style. Exploded my first shot.

Second shot was more foreplay as she kept teasing my nipples and balls. Rided me for a good 10mins before switching her to missionary where we frenched like long lost lovers and the sight of her bounching boobs eventually made me surrender my 2nd loads of army.

10/10 rating for her, RTF definately for this gem. Shes got that sexy vibe about her which till now im still reminiscing.