View Single Post
Old 20-07-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wife's Dark Secrets

They stood face to face and he started to remove her dress, with her gstring still on her thigh. Off went her dress and fucking hell, she didn't even wear a bra!He then peeled away her 2 nipple tapes and her full round breasts and naked body were in full view. He pulled her gstring hard with force that it tore into two. She used her hands to cup both her breasts initially but he remove her hands and began to fondle her nipples. She tried to stop him but he brushed her hands away.
He then turned her around and hugged her from behind and started to fondle her nipples in that position. She started to get horny as he fondled non stop, and started to moan. As usual, he asked her whether she like it, and she replied in a horny tone. He grabbed both breasts hard and started to grind his cock against her ass, but he was still dressed. He turned her around and teased her about her moaning, asking her whether she wanted to get laid. She didn't say a thing, but started to undress him. Fucking hell!
With both naked standing, he told her it's time for punishment number 4.So she just obliged by kneeling down straight away and started to lick his balls and then suck his cock. Till he was satisfied, he stopped her and lifted her up. Just then, the guy's phone rang. He went to pick up and left her standing there. Soon, she walked over and hugged him from behind, caressing his cock while he was on the line. When the call stopped, he asked her what was that for. She said just wanted to make him feel happy. He laughed and then asked her to dance sexily for him in order to arouse him. And she did. I never imagine she would do all these things. Even when we have sex, I tried some new positions or some new techniques, she would stop me.