Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Wow 10 years equals 1 decade since this thread started...

ICA followed a sop according to the laws but can vary from case to case depends on who and whom appeal...

I had helped to appeal for many ppl...Also told many dun bother to write becos knowing no chance...so ICA certainly knew more about the rejected person than us appealing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
That's not true.

I used to have a taiwanese FB who was a WP holder working in a restaurant here. She went back to taiwan without completing her contract as her restaurant closed down. But she was still able to come into S'pore as a tourist without any restrictions at all.
This is the norm...a girl that completed WP contract without prejudice...always welcome back as paying tourists with great records...

Ever helped my friend to bring his Viet gf in when he was injured and no problem leh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post

Most probably your gf had gotten into some trouble during her WP stint and got blacklisted otherwise she would not have been stopped from coming in again. Why dun you check with her ex-employer on her WP status prior to her returning home as ICA will not release any info on such cases.
Very true...the girl not telling truth...hard to blame anyone including ICA...like I said ICA knew more...tough to check with past employer...unless want to hear lies...Viet girls can get WP only last 2 - 3 years and if not wrong 6 months WP with expensive foreign levy...means the girls working at entertainment venues and obviously girls paying the high levies...since non skilled jobs...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 02-02-2020 at 04:55 AM.