View Single Post
Old 22-08-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

My cock head is fully wet at this point. After cumming twice to C earlier in the morning, I imagined my balls crying to make more cum for S. I was starting to feel a cramp..

The anticipation to seeing 2 of my friends nude in a single day was taking its toll on me. I was shaking with adrenaline and sweating hard. Fapping to 2 pretty and innocent SG girls that I know is a moment I will never forget.

S moved to lift her top off in slow motion. As her top went past her neckline, her armpits came into view. I swallowed my saliva hard. I've always paid attention to her armpits when she ties her hair. I would try to see if she had shaved her pits carefully.. her stubble always turned me on. Not to mention her small tits will be pushed up and out when she ties her hair. It's a heavenly combination.

Now her top is off, leaving her in her bra and shorts. She hang her top on the rack and rotated her body a bit to look in the mirror. This gave me a good view of the profile of her figure. I slowly stroked my cock..

She bent her forearms back to reach for her bra clasp. I knew in just a few seconds I will get to see her treasured pearls behind her bra. The moment felt so long... Then finally, her bra came loose. She shrugged her shoulders to let the straps drop off. I paused immediately. I wanted to savour every moment of seeing S tits and nipples for the first time.

S is now frozen in a very sexy position. Her bra cups have opened up and away from her tits, her straps dangling off the edge of her shoulders. I stepped the video forward one frame at a time...

1st frame..

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

Then I saw it...