Thread: Serangoon Gdn?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 809 / Power: 8
geniusstark is a splendid one to beholdgeniusstark is a splendid one to beholdgeniusstark is a splendid one to beholdgeniusstark is a splendid one to beholdgeniusstark is a splendid one to beholdgeniusstark is a splendid one to beholdgeniusstark is a splendid one to behold
Re: Serangoon Gdn?

I’ve been to H****** L**** multiple occasions to get rid of those knots. For a great massage, you can look for ML C**dy. She is my regular go to whenever I need to release those knots. I can say it’s rather clean because my goal is to get to unwind the muscles rather than for a happy ending so have yet venture into that territory, shall try one day maybe? The package I usually opt for would be aromatherapy 1.5h which is a little pricey$$ but worth every cent since the effects last at least 2 months for me (depending on individuals). The massage also includes 保健养身 (bao jian yang shen) or in short, oil massage and tease ur 2IC claiming it is for health benefits but Idk how is that true but I dont reject it as it feels great. She literally rubs your whole brother, covered in oil but not the usual HJ strokes (which technically isn’t), I usually get rock hard while she does it. Do update me if u tried ML C**dy abt ur experience

Last edited by geniusstark; 09-03-2021 at 02:15 PM.