View Single Post
Old 24-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold
Re: Monthly average expenditure on TN/HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengz
To Newbie_chngster, like your friend's idea about freezing the new bankcard in a block of ice but will the card crack when the ice unthaws?
I believe the card will be damaged and can't be used. But I would say, there can be a thousand and one methods to help restrain your spending. but it all boils down to self discipline. Even if no card, one can still cheong to the bank to withdraw using thumb print and IC. If at night, call good friend to borrow and then bonk on credit(which I strongly disapprove).

One method I use is a pretty severe method (a bro commented its pretty extreme), but it works. Everytime I going to spend on a bonk or ktv girl, I think of my love ones, on what they could do with the extra money that I am going to spend on this "stranger". e.g. the extra $50 which I am giving as tips could be used to buy my mom a nice dinner, a $100 trip to the ktv could get my dad some cantonese serial that he love so much etc. After which you might feel "guilty" and just control yourself. It works for me up to a certain length of time, but it does cut down the frequency of going per week.

yUmmYbEaR pErSoNaL gRooM|nG tHeOrY: Do NoT hAvE hAb|t oF b|t|nG nA|Ls wHeN yOu hAvE hAb|t oF ScRaTcH|nG bAcKs|dE.