Thread: Orchard Towers
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
From the descriptions by bros, Ah Bee is the viet milf on 2nd level, in the middle shops with 2 doors and facing the lifts and toilets.

But how come the ML told me her name is Lily?

I don't think the fit Lily would come down to another ML's shop.

And this "Lily" told me something a bit shocking. I would advise bros to avoid her for some time for now.

I am confused though, did she give me a fake name? If she did, why would she do so?

Just to be sure it is the same girl, usually after OT closes, she would go outside to become a streetwalker and hangs out with 2 other viet friends.
the reason being last year she got a police case where an angmoh mat salleh claim his money was stolen inside her shop while he was high and drunk,,, the police did came but no arrest was made as ah bee closed door and did not respond to police calls, the ang moh claimed his money was stolen but i believe they did not find any proof inside the ml shop, to charge an ml the police need to find evidence i mean hard evidence, i guess ah bee just want to lie low until the storm is over lol