View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Tried Xiao Xi last friday.

Massage: 10/10… She is a very experienced masseur. Definitely one of the best massage that I have ever had.

Looks: Not SYT but not exactly MILF as well. Exactly the same as her polkadot pictures. She's pettite so she looks kind of cute in person.

Figure: Not for brothers who like mountains. Bukit Timah hill only. Her assets are modest.

Sometimes I like little tities cause the texture is softer.. I think the texture is more important than the size at times. But after awhile, I willl still aspire to scale Mount Everest.

Very nice skin texture. Smooth and just nice.

Sensual: Old reviews say can blow. Not sure still available or not. But I opted for HJ. She's very experienced already but the grip was loose so the enjoyment was prolonged.

If you like good massage, decent looking massuer, good service, nice convo and pleasant enjoyable sexual, she's definitely a good choice.

Thinking when to go back, with all the good choices available now.