View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How Far Relationship With A ML Can Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If you fuck one woman too many times, you tend to develop feelings for her. I think it all starts from there.

Ladies outside the industry generally don't jump into bed with you as quickly as an ML would, and I would say because the normal lady is generally less experienced in sex than an ML, so the sessions may also not be so memorable.

YMMV
i think i get sick of fucking the same woman after 3-4 times no matter how hot the lady is. hence i tend not to kena KC.

i agree that normal ladies sex kung fu really cannot beat those average mls. always end up feel like i'm servicing them. only advantage is that when they orgasm its usually real and not hard to get them there.