View Single Post
Old 20-02-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP with bad attitudes/services

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
Sharing an experience with a carrot shop in Clementi so bros can avoid. Name is Gr***e Spa near Fairprice.

This place is being heavily advertised on TG, seems like so many MLs, so I went to check it out. Regular 1hr massage is 58 and the prostate is 89. but reception say the 58 massage only has shoulder and calf, and and keep pestering me to upgrade telling me for full body massage has to get prostate package. Nevermind, i just take the 58 to give a try.

Then the ML came in, she was short and average in looks. she too started pestering me to upgrade telling me to upgrade to prostate in order to have a flip. My name is not Robert so I told her maybe next time. She then proceeded to massage literally only the shoulders and calf - no lower back, no legs, no nothing. Just press the two small areas back and forth half-heartedly. Finally at 45min she stopped and told me time is up. i couldn't be bothered to argue with her since the massage was really lousy.

Many other good spas to choose from my bros. Please be warned and avoid this place.

https://www.grandespa.sg/therapists?...aItem-lqg8y2x1

Which one is your masseuse?