View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My experience with Milk from Club Friday

Entered her place and was greeted by her with a happy smile! That was a good start for me as have ever had bad experience with those from FL2 with bored attitude before and really spoil mood.

What to do is quite SOP but the quality of the process is important. She first helped me take off my clothes and kept aside nicely. Like a fantasy JAP AV. We proceed to the shower and she washed me up very thoroughly and clean and ruba ruba starts in bathroom. Looking at her amazing body, I know I’m on for a sumptuous adventure later on.

During the shower we chatted and she does try to keep the conversation going and interesting. Lucky for me, I am able to converse in Thai to a certain degree so that helped me a bit.

After shower proceed to bed and she gave a simple and relaxing massage which which gave me a hard on and I requested her to start BBBJ! Oh my god she will look at me which makes it even more pleasurable!

After that she proceeded to cowgirl on me. The cowgirl was good, she moved not only up and down but back and forth also. This time I not able to hold it in so I had to switch position to endure! First I switch to doggy then I switched to missionary which I cannot hold anymore finally let go!

We cuddled together for a couple of minutes, chatted a little more and we proceeded to clean up and she sent me out with a smile!

One of the most amazing fuck after 2years of getting shitty quality from PRCs! Highly recommended girl and will definitely RTF again if have the chance and vitamin M allows!